Friday, January 23, 2009

Do I Suppose To Be Wet Or Dry Before My Period

INTERNET AND TOILET

now is a ritual, I begin each article with the phrase "It's snowing, today it is coming down a ton. Snow outside and inside the house did not know what to do, luckily there is the magical world of the Internet. In this vast universe, the virtual can become real only through the exchange of views among a sea of \u200b\u200bpeople known and unknown. I signed up to facebook and within 10 minutes I found a lot of friends who had not seen for a long time. We exchanged kisses of greeting and virtual information, the list of new births and so many experiences over the years. The time on the Internet is illusion, super fast, you can find everything and more with a click. Original idea that you say! It 's true I have not equally fantastic but I found it can find and write here. Speed \u200b\u200bis the novelty of our time, found thousands of information in seconds. And for an association of ideas, I do not even know where to come, I'm thinking of the myriad of boys at this time will stay thinking "could exist even in the bathroom internet ".... especially when the bathroom is occupied by the girls. Yeah my friends when we step into the bathroom, speed is a thought that there minimante touches, even in the antechamber of the brain (for those with both, of course). Years and years of technological breakthroughs in order to optimize the life of each of us, are disintegrated by the thoughts that go through your head just over the threshold of our favorite room .....
boys I can not understand that for us, time spent in the bathroom is of vital importance and therefore we do not care much if they are coated with a leopard skin on the door because the pee runs for an hour. DO NOT DISTURB !!!!!!! (You write well, bohh). For us there is the theory before practice: what do I do first, I look in the mirror and think, and at least 30 minutes if they are in the contemplation of the bloody hairs occur on the top lashes, twenty more if they go to wash . You know the skin is gently cleansed and after the moisturizer is massaged for at least another 10 minutes (and more salt than the age and the minute climb) because side effects. Just think 'you are talking only of the face (which is then rigged !!!). Do you count how long it takes for the whole body. The math is not my forte as the time spent in the bathroom. I leave you a positive thought: the beautiful figure that you too will be beautiful when your close to you in great shape .... provided you are able to pee on time?!

So guys we girls INTERNET AND THE SPEED 'make us really mad, but outside the bathroom door !!!!!!!.


thanks to Christ that I suggested this little article and as always follow the star!

0 comments:

Post a Comment