Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Orbital-energy Splitting Diagram



This is the recipe that lends its name to my blog. Why, you ask (and even if I do not ask, I tell you the same). Because I think that sums up the style of cooking that appeals to me. Homemade and not bought, as there are no shortcuts that can take to make a good cake. Simple, like the few ingredients from which it is made. Passionate, since it is only the passion that you can decide to devote hours to mix, wait patiently for the yeast dough and then bake. Relaxing and comforting, like the delicious scent of warm bread and rosemary, which spreads to the house when my cake is cooking. Finally, satisfactory, as the excitement I feel when I see the happy faces of my family and my friends who eat with enthusiasm.
INGREDIENTS
As you prepare as first un'impasto like pizza, please refer to my post on pizza for the list of ingredients and procedure. This amount of ingredients to produce at least 5 or 6 buns, but if you make less, then dropped the ingredients accordingly. I recommend using at least 500 grams of flour, to make sure that it's worth it. If you advance the buns, you can always put them in the freezer and thaw and warm them a bit 'in the oven just before serving.

Once your pizza dough is ready, just get a bit' (all ' about a large as two fists) and 'sgonfiatela', kneading it for a couple of minutes. While the mix, incorporateci a good pinch of dried rosemary and a couple of spoonfuls olive oil.
Date
an oblong shape your cake and using a rolling pin, crush slightly. Cover with a clean, damp kitchen towel and let rise again for about 15 minutes. Once past this time, create small creater on its surface using your fingers, then sprinkle with plenty of olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt to natural and fresh rosemary leaves.
Bake in the oven pre-heated to 200 ° C for about 15 minutes, or until browned but still quite soft (do not cook it too long or become dry and 'biscuit'). A tip for how to check whether or not cooked inside: Tap with your finger on the bottom of Focchi. If you play a blank, then it is ready. Sprinkle with additional oil and serve while still warm, accompanied by cheese, meats, olives or whatever you prefer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment