Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bieber Still Does Shcool

DISAPPEAR ??????

I'm back with you to share some 'of what happens to me in the long days valdostante. This morning as usual it was my favorite bar, sitting at my desk and reading my favorite newspaper preferred. So far nothing new, you say. Patience patience ...... Because I had a little 'time, I also gave a sneak peek at "La Stampa", which I never do, and between one page and another, here I find the article that enlightened me in the morning. Title "The man who helps people disappear."
This American gentleman named Frank, behind lavish hand, helps people who find themselves in trouble to disappear from their lives, without a trace, so that we can rebuild another life somewhere in the world. But you realize that you open an infinite number of worlds like character. The husband breaks you, poof disappear; you your life sucks, poof disappear, you've decided you do not want be a nobody in America, poof disappear, go to the void somewhere else. Because let's face it clear if you're a nobody can shoot all you want but at least that Frank does not make you go away from yourself, with a elettroshoch, you'll always be somewhere else in the world.
It 'still a way out of mind, knowing that if you were to wake up one day with a depression Cavalcante, you can always contact this guy and ask, "Frank make me disappear ?????". Another question springs to mind "How many of the cases dealt with" Chi l'ha visto "have been commissioned in this Lord??
Mah !!!!! I recommend in this case were well aware clothing, because disappear OK, but I recommend with class !!!!!!!

Who cares about the topic, I leave the two sites where you can contact this Mandrake's disappearance:
www.disappear.com
www.frankahearn.com

And as always, follow the star until ....... poof ..... is gone !!!!!!


PS. Soon you will find an article on CRYSTALS - USI - PROPERTY '

0 comments:

Post a Comment