Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Is Susten 300 Capsule Used For




Tuscany has undoubtedly excellent food, but there are virtually unknown to foreign cuisines. Then I tasted my first Indian dish only when I came to England for my undergraduate degree. The myriad of new flavors, exotic spices and ingredients unknown to me were overwhelmed, and my first impression was not the best. PerĂ³ saw how all the English (not to mention the rest of the world) were fans of Indian cooking, and little by little I am committed to try different dishes and to educate my palate to recognize the different spices and ingredients. Now I love Indian food and regularly cook and eat at the restaurant!
One of the dishes that I like is the naan bread. Soft, served hot and the 'ideal tool for gathering the sauces. Last night I decided to try making naan bread at home. The verdict: It's surprisingly easy and a thousand times better than that sold in supermarkets (which, according me is a bit 'too chewy). I've never had occasion to observe some naan bread baking, so I followed a recipe from Madhur Jaffrey great found on Google.


INGREDIENTS (for 8 small naan, enough for 4 people)

  • 150 ml of warm milk
  • 2 teaspoons sugar 3 teaspoons baking powder
  • 450 gr of white flour
  • Waist
  • teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 150 ml natural yogurt
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
Put the milk, one teaspoon sugar and yeast in a small bowl. Stir and let stand the heat for 10-15 minutes, until bubbles cover the surface will appear. Sift flour and salt in a large bowl. Create a hole in the middle (do the fountain) and pour the milk and baking powder, remaining sugar, oil, egg, yogurt and mix all ingredients until it forms a ball of dough.

Transfer the ball on a clean surface and knead for about 10 minutes, to make the dough elastic, smooth and silky to the touch. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for one hour in a warm place, away from drafts. The dough will double than its original size.


Once the dough has risen, turn the oven to the highest available temperature and heat your most heavy baking sheet. Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes to deflate it, then divide into 8 balls of equal size. With the help of a rolling pin, roll out each ball to make it half a centimeter thick, and place them in a teardrop shape. My bells that seem most drops, I must say! But do not get stressed too much on form, is only one reason to look and will not affect the taste (Just make sure that thickness is the right one).

Transfer the naan on the hot pan (you may have to cook them in different turns, depending on how many will come in the pan) and cook for 3 minutes. Once it is inflated, remove them from the oven or will become too crunchy. While cooking the rest of the naan, wrap those prepared in a clean cloth to keep them warm and soft. Serve plain or brush them with some butter, garlic and chopped coriander leaves, to accompany your curry. The one pictured is my lamb curry and spinach .

0 comments:

Post a Comment